International Sculpture Center
The ISC offers a limited number of internship opportunities for students and artists interested in one of the following areas and with program specific projects.
- Enrollment is continuous, (although four-month or full-semester sessions are preferred)
- All internships are unpaid
- Participants will be provided with a travel stipend of $25.00
- Interns receive a free ISC membership or a one year subscription to Sculpture magazine
- University credit may also be available through participating institutions
Our office is adjacent to the Grounds For Sculpture in Hamilton, New Jersey. Interns will have access to ongoing exhibitions in their museum and the 35-acre sculpture park and gardens. A public café on the grounds is open for lunch on Tuesday – Friday.
Departments looking for interns:
- Advertising: Assists the Advertising Services Associate to meet monthly advertising goals for Sculpture magazine.
- Arts Administration: Provides support to the Executive Director and Office Manager. Duties include general clerical and project based work.
- Conference & Events: Assists with the planning, organization, and marketing for conferences and special events.
- Development & Fundraising: Conducts grant research, prepare materials to solicit program support and compile supplemental materials to complete proposals and donor acknowledgement packages.
- Membership: Assists in the coordination and execution of major education programs and awards and assisting in expanding the Resource Directory, a collection of searchable pages on our website. They display information on galleries, museums, sculpture parks and gardens, local sculptor groups, business offering services to sculptors, and more.
- Web & Portfolio: Assists in updating our website as well as create and maintain the members’ portfolio pages.
- 2 days per week (10 am–4 pm) for four months or a full-semester.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable within a professional office environment.
- Perform in the same professional manner as would an employee that is to maintain regular working hours, punctuality, appropriate conduct and dress.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and FileMaker is preferable.
- Previous experience in a non-profit a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Subject of the email should be Internship Application
International Sculpture Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for hire without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin or the presence of a non-job-related disability or any other protected characteristic.