TUN Scholarship Index
The Business Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship is offered to students entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to business or finance.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you’re studying business or a business related field, then take a look at this scholarship!
- Must be entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to business or finance.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply:
- Write a 600 to 1,000 word essay explaining what you hope to accomplish during your collegiate and professional career. Recommended topics include:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in finance, economics or real estate? Tell us about an experience that motivated your decision.
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing small business leaders in today’s commercial landscape?
- How will you positively impact the world through a career in business?
- Discuss any hardships or challenges you have had to overcome in pursuit of your education or career.
- Submit your essay and supporting documents through their online form.
Deadline: January 29th
Double check your application before submitting it!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks